- Malignant, which means it must be grade II or higher
- Progressive or recurs even after initial treatment
- Ependymoblastoma – For more information visit: http://www.disability-benefits-help.org/compassionate-allowances/ependymoblastoma-and-social-security-disability
- Glioblastoma Multiforme – For more information visit: http://www.disability-benefits-help.org/compassionate-allowances/glioblastoma-multiforme-and-social-security-disability
- physician notes from doctor’s appointments
- clinic notes after diagnostic tests and other procedures were completed
- radiology reports from imaging exams, documenting the tumors present and their comparative size
- lab work reports, documenting markers pertinent to your case
- biopsy results, including the report and notes from operations
- a statement from your doctor that includes information on your diagnosis and prognosis
- Neurological complications are reviewed under the appropriate listings in Section 11.00 of the Blue Book.
- Intellectual and psychosocial complications are evaluated under the applicable listings in Section 12.00.
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) – which is available to qualified disabled workers.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) – which is a need-based program available to disabled individuals who have very limited income and other financial resources.
Social Security Disability Help
Email Questions/Comments to firstname.lastname@example.org